Contact for IREM Boston Metropolitan Chapter No 4
Institute of Real Estate Management
Boston Metropolitan Chapter No. 4
Kelley A. Hannon, IAE
50 Redfield Street, Suite 109 Boston, MA 02122
Phone: 617-436-7565 Fax: 617-436-6966
Institute of Real Estate Management Headquarters contact information
430 North Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
RESOURCES | BENEFITS OF THE IREM COMMUNITY
• With 80 U.S. and 14 international chapters, IREM is there to serve you at a local and global level.
• Expand your network of industry contacts and grow your business.
• From Canada to Brazil, from Russia to Japan, IREM offers classroom education on four
continents in multiple languages.
• Private in-house training available to real estate companies around the world.
The IREM Bookstore offers leading-edge information straight from the experts.
Learn about everything from sophisticated financial reports to managing troubled properties.
Income/Expense Analysis® Reports
• Turn data into dollars with these comprehensive industry benchmarking reports.
• Available in five property types: office, shopping centers, conventional apartments,
federally assisted apartments, and condominiums/co-ops/PUDs.
• IREM Members save 50%.
Meetings & Conferences
Influence the industry, network with your peers and make your voice heard.
• Leadership & Legislative Summit, April 6-10, 2013 | Washington, D.C.
• IREM Fall Leadership Conference, October 15-19, 2013 | Scottsdale, AZ
Journal of Property Management
• Get comprehensive coverage of the real estate management industry with this
award-winning bi-monthly publication – in print and digital.
• Stay on top of legal issues, technology, trends and best practices.
• Learn from your own desk with these timely sessions covering a variety of key issues.
• Free for IREM Members!
Find Your Next Job and Build Your Career
Explore our feature-filled career center, search for jobs and post your résumé on the only job board
dedicated exclusively to real estate management.
www.iremjobs.org | www.getrealgetready.org